STANDARD ONE YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
(LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE)
UV POD®️ warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year for the original invoice date.
Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. UV POD®️ agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer).
Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on the original dated sales receipt.
EXTENDED WARRANTY PLAN (when applicable)
A 24-month warranty from the original invoice date will apply only to customers who register their products within the first 30 days from the purchase date, provided that they have filled in all the required information on the registration page.
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental or contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, or shipping damage
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation
- Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance
- Any used, previously displayed items
UV POD®️ makes no express warranty or condition, whether written or oral, and the company expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this limited warranty.
To the extent allowed by the local law of jurisdictions outside the United States, UV POD®️ disclaims all implied warranties or conditions, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
For all transactions occurring in the United States, any implied warranty of condition of merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above.
Some states or countries do not allow a limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages for consumer products. In such states or countries, some exclusions or limitations of this limited warranty may not apply to the Purchaser.
For consumer transactions, the limited warranty terms contained in this statement, except to the extent lawfully permitted, do not exclude, restrict, or modify but are in addition to the mandatory statutory rights applicable to the sale of this product to the Purchaser.
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within ONE year from the invoice date. Claims for missing parts must be made within 60 calendar days after the merchandise is received
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging
- We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field
- Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced, or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible